How would it be if you were healthier, happier, more creative and successful, and feel more alive than ever before?
I’ve been empowering people my whole life. At first, I didn’t realise this was what I was doing as it was just normal for me to see the best they could be. That awareness came later when I studied to become a counsellor, life and later business coach. It was then I realised that YOU are the reason for my being here.
Every single person I work with is on a journey to more health, happiness, creativity, wellbeing, and success; the problem is most of the time they’ve forgotten how amazing they already are and have got lost in the maze of their own thinking.
My job is to shine a light that helps you see your way out of the maze and into clarity and help you realise YOU are wise, powerful beyond words, and miracles can happen if you let them. Allow me to be the guide shining a light on your journey.
One 2 One Conversations
STOP suffering, START living, ENJOY unconditional happiness
The reasons people work with me include:
- practical advice and support for their latest creative project
- having less anxiety and more ease
- finding the mojo that appears to have deserted them
- being healthier and happier
- stepping up and changing the world
- making important decisions
Coaching options include:
- Weekly or monthly coaching conversations to get you where you want to be.
- Specialist marketing, strategy and writing programmes for writers and authors.
- One-off conversations to help generate ideas or make decisions.
- 1/2 day in-person intensive convesations for those life changing moments.
Client love ...
“Linda pointed out that I was looking at the world through the wrong end of the telescope. She suggested that I might want to turn it around and look through the other end. This has helped immeasurably.” Marnie Shaw, Dorset Council Outdoor Education Service
Two quotations guide my work, the first and most important reminds me every single day that my role is to help you uncover your own wisdom.
Give a man a fish, feed him for day; teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.
The second reminds me that we are all capable of changing our world, personally, socially and globally, if that’s what we want to do..
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.