Discover who you really are, create the change you want to see, and live healthier and happier than ever before with The Way of the Writer, a unique, 21-day journey of self-discovery through the words and language we use to describe ourselves.
“Our real selves are hidden and our life’s journey is one of reclaiming who we really are and releasing the stone casings to reveal the gold underneath”
Our lives are written in the words we use. Those words shape our thoughts and opinions, our hopes and dreams, and the events and circumstances we experience. Some might argue that these things are fixed, as a writer I know they are not. I know that when we change the words we use we change lives, I’ve seen it happen many times over the years and I’ve experienced it myself.
If you are ready to change your life and are willing to reflect honestly on the words you use to define yourself and everything around you then join me in a 21 day, deep-dive inner journey through The Way of the Writer.
On this adventure we will explore:
- The words we use and the meanings we give them
- The story of your life so far
- How to use your interpretation of events and circumstances as a stepping stone to change
- How to create a different story for the future
- How words have created the life you live
- How to change the script and the part you play in the story of your life
- How to connect the dots of how you view your life and change your perspective