Hysterectomy Association Resources Pack
The resources pack is free of charge to purchasers of 101 Handy Hints for a Happy Hysterectomy. It includes a useful set of handy sheets to print out to help you through your hysterectomy planning and recovery.
Please note: the resources pack is free of charge to purchasers of 101 Handy Hints for a Happy Hysterectomy.
The resources pack is a useful set of handy sheets to print out that includes:
- Hysterectomy – The Basics (our booklet available to download to mailing list subscribers on the website)
- Your Hysterectomy Logbook – somewhere to record useful information and answer questions
- Ten Questions to Ask Your Gynaecologist
- Preparing for your hospital stay – a handy checklist
- Step by Step to Recovery – print it out and pop it up for the whole family to see, covers the first six weeks
- Exercises for Recovery – initial, basic exercises to help you begin the recovery process
- Your Scaling Diary – allows you to monitor your recovery
- Scaling Diary Printable Sheets
- 37 Symptoms of the Menopause – a handy aide memoir of all known menopausal symptoms
- Ritual for an Operation – for those ladies that would like this sort of closure
- References Used in 101 Handy Hints